Positive Dynamics Professional Services
How To Master the Business of Being You
The Me, Inc. program begins with an introduction to the ten business principles of successful, enduring companies that you can apply to your daily life. In this mindstretching keynote, Scott W. Ventrella gets you started developing a business play for your life — The Achievable, highly personalized Exceptional Living Plan that will enable you to move from the life you have to the life you want and deserve.
The Power of Positive Thinking in Business
The 10 Traits for Maximum Results
The ideal speech for sales professionals and businesses in the effort to turn the efforts into profits. The Power of Positive Thinking in Business, based on the philosophy and proven work of Norman Vincent Peale helps the sales executive to become more effective in a competitive market. With a keen sense of humor about the workplace of the twenty-first century, Scott W. Ventrella demonstrates effective techniques and tools to lead your sales team through current day corporate illusions, delusions, and transitions with a new frame of mind.
How to Succeed and Work with Integrity
In a corporate culture of fear and greed, Scott W. Ventrella inspires executive leaders to make all business decisions from a place of centered integrity proving that the company's future is determined by these decisions - no matter how big or how small. In this provocative keynote, Scott W. Ventrella calls to action a corporate culture that leads with the 'right' as opposed to the 'wrong' even in 'right' 'right' paradoxes. In this mindbending speech, Scott W. Ventrella unveils how to leverage the need to be competitive with the need to make 'right' choices. Honestly! inspires a new generation of workforce leaders and employee cohesion to build winning teams.
- The Power of Positive Leadership (Based on International best-selling book, "The Power of Positive Thinking in Business")
- Communicating with Influence (Ideal for managers and executives looking to sharpen their communication skills when interacting with both internal as well as external customers)
- Achieving Executive Presence (Especially helpful for managers and executives transitioning into new roles)
- Managing Organizational Change (Understanding the individual and organizational dynamics associated with change and how to effectively manage them)
- Coaching for Performance (The leader as a coach)
- Integrity Starts with I (Dealing with the gray areas of business ethics)
- The Business of Living (Personal Effectiveness/Mastery Based on "Me, Inc.")
- Off-site executive team planning and facilitation
- Organizational culture assessment
- Individual assessments (including)
- Clark Wilson (Executive Leadership) computer-based 360˚
- Hogan Assessments; HPI, HDS, and, MVPI
- Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Cultural Orientation Indicator (a Berlitz /TMC product)